To program or not to program?
The Stakeholder Meetings are a series of afternoon meetings, where software producers, microscope facilities, and life scientists discuss common goals and needs.
At the previous meeting, we discussed digital platforms. In this meeting, we will explore the following questions:
- Can bioimage analysis tools successfully address the specificities of a wide range of applications (including data analysis) without requiring programming/scripting?
- How to keep up with the integration of the latest data analysis techniques?
- How are new developments in machine learning changing the game?
- Are tools such as Python notebooks the right answer to allow users to customise their analysis workflows and immerse non-experts into programming.
- For companies: Is your software the solution?