In March we met in Copenhagen to identify the core challenges in microscopy image analysis. One challenge identified was the development of suitable digital platforms, therefore, on
Friday October 28, 14.15-17.00,
In INCUBA Store Auditorium (5510-103), Åbogade 15, 8200 Aarhus N
we invite everybody to an open meeting on digital platforms to support image analysis for biological research.
Agenda Stakeholder Meeting #2
At this second Stakeholder Meeting, we will continue our community discussion on how to shape a software environment, which easily integrates the skills of the programmers, people with image problems, researchers, and companies – in short, how to optimally shape the digital platforms for supporting microscope image analysis.
If you attend physically, please bring your laptop with you.
The agenda includes the following presentations, followed by an open discussion among all participants:
- European Population Imaging Infrastructure (EPI2)
Stefan Klein, Dept. Of Radiology & Nuclear Medicine Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Stefan will talk about the use of XNAT for image data management and the FASTR and WORC software for image analysis and machine learning.
- Image processing pipelines at Center for Quantification of Imaging Data from MAX IV
Hans Martin Kjer, QIM and Dept. of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, DTU
- BIAFLOWS: A Collaborative Framework to Reproducibly Deploy and Benchmark Bioimage Analysis Workflows
Sébastien Tosi, Head of the Danish Bioimaging Network (DBI) Image Analysis Core Facility, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- Experience from building digital platforms at the Alexandra Institute
Michael Christensen, Alexandra Institute
- Development and application of image processing pipelines in biomedical research
Daniel Wüstner, Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BMB), SDUA